Latter-Day Home is excited to celebrate the opening of the 150th LDS Temple with this colorful yet modern painting by artist Justin Wheatley.
Once devastated by fire, the Provo Tabernacle has been miraculously renovated into the church's newest temple.
Justin Wheatley was born and raised in Clinton, Utah. His work is influenced by his love for nature and architecture. Justin currently resides in Salt Lake City with his wife and three daughters.
- Image Sizes Include:
- 9" x 6" on 8.5"x11" paper
- 12" x 8" on 13"x19" paper
- 15" x 10" on 13"x19" paper
- Open Edition with each print signed and labeled by the artist!
- Giclee print on 100% cotton velvet paper
- Framed prints mounted and framed without glass
- Trimmed signatures mounted on back of modern frame options
- Loose prints have a white boarder and are carefully rolled and shipped in a tube.